BETTERING BOXBOROUGH TOGETHER: A grant funded opportunity to make our town an even better, healthier place to live. Check out our Facebook page and get involved by answering this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bbt-jan10
COMMUNITY SERVICES HOURS:
Tuesdays and Thursdays during Town Hall hours or by appointment.
The Community Services Coordinator provides professional social services to Boxborough residents. Lauren's private office is located in the East wing on the first floor of Town Hall. Please contact Lauren Abraham for confidential information, referrals, and advocacy.
- Mass Health Connector to apply online for MassHealth and other health insurance options
- Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
- Massachusetts 211 for a variety of info and referrals
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Helpline-search for substance abuse treatment facilities
- William James College Interface - referrals for behavioral health providers accepting your insurance plans
- Southern Middlesex Opportunity Council (SMOC) for information about housing programs, HeadStart, WIC, and more