Burn Permit Daily Registration Form
Please read the Rules and Regulations listed below, fill out the form and press submit to activate your daily permit.
IF NO FORM APPEARS BELOW, BURNING IS NOT ALLOWED TODAY. THIS FORM WILL ONLY APPEAR AFTER 9:30 AM EACH DAY.
Open Burning Rules and Regulations:
- Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- No less than 75 feet away from all dwellings.
- It is never allowable to burn grass, hay, leaves, stumps or tires.
Starting the fire:
- Remove all grass from the area where you will be burning.
- Try to start the fire with natural "kindling" - never with gasoline or charcoal lighter fluid. If you must use an artificial helper, kerosene is probably safest.
- Never add brush that is green or wet. It will reduce the efficiency of the fire and produce thick smoke.
- Someone must attend the fire until it's completely out. You will need a hose or other supply of water and a shovel or rake for controlling the fire.
Putting the fire out:
- Burn the fire down to the coals, drown them with water, spread them out, then drown them again.
- Members Only
- Burn Permits (January 15 - May 1)
- Car Seat Installation Request Form
- CodeRed Emergency Notices
- Fire Prevention
- Home Safety Request Form (Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors)
- In the News
- PUBLIC SAFETY SPACE NEEDS ASSESSMENT
- Press Release on Improper Disposal of Ashes
- Public Education
- Roof Collapse Guidance
- Run Statistics
- Useful Links