The Personnel Board is made up of five individuals appointed by the Board of Selectmen to a three-year term of office. The Board recommends and administers the Personnel Bylaw. The specific responsibilities of the Personnel Board are as follows:
- Development and periodic review of the Personnel Administration Plan, including the Classification and Compensation Schedule for recommendation to the Selectmen and when appropriate town meeting.
- Development and periodic review of the Classification and Compensation Schedule of positions of town personnel for approval by the Selectmen and when appropriate by town meeting.
- Serving as review board to consider employee appeals in all personnel matters with the authority to settle such appeals.
Members are assigned projects based on a priority schedule set by the Board of Selectmen. There are no specific qualifications for membership on this Board; personnel expertise would be helpful but is not necessary.
|Anne Canfield||Chair (2018)|
|Sheila Bauer||Member (2017)|
|Pat Flanagan||Member (2018)|
|Anne McNeece||Member (2019)|
|Hugh Fortmiller||Member (2017)|
- Classification and Compensation Study
- Full-time & Reduced Hours Employment Application
- Job Descriptions
- Part-time Employment Application
- Personnel Administration Plan
- Personnel Board - Policies and Rules, Regulations & Procedures
- Proposed Revisions to the Personnel Plan & Classification and Compensation Schedule