How Do I obtain a copy of a Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate?
Certified copies of Boxborough birth, death and marriage records are available from the Town Clerk's Office in Boxborough Town Hall and from the state Registry of Vital Records and Statistics.
150 Mt. Vernon Street,
Dorchester, MA 02125
Copies of vital records may be obtained in person or by mail. Please order at least one day ahead. The charge for a certified copy is $10.00. Cash and checks are accepted for payment.
The Boxborough Town Clerk's Office will have marriage records of any couple who filed their marriage intentions in Boxborough.
The Boxborough Town Clerk's Office will have death records of any death that occurred in Boxborough and records of Boxborough residents whose death has occurred within the State of Massachusetts.
The Boxborough Town Clerk's Office will have birth records of anyone whose parents lived in Boxborough at the time of the birth.
- Absentee Ballot Application
- Absentee Ballot Application by a Family Member
- Business Certificate Information and Application
- Conflict of Interest Law
- Dog License Information
- Early Voting FAQs
- Election Calendar for 2017
- Election Results From Previous Elections
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Historical Town Records
- Kennel License Application
- Open Meeting Law
- Public Records Requests
- Running for Town Office
- Town Bylaws
- Town Clerk Fees
- Town Meeting Warrants and Minutes
- Voter Registration Information