Council on Aging
Council on Aging Board (COA) Mission
The COA acts in an advisory capacity to the COA Director to enhance the lives of Boxborough senior residents. The board works to identify and address the ongoing needs and interests of the Boxborough senior population.
COA Goals & Objectives
- To assist and work with the COA Director as requested.
- To utilize the senior newsletter, The Boxborough Buzz, as a means of providing information to seniors about planned programs, trips, and events.
- To ensure seniors are aware of and able to utilize the COA van service.
- To help plan activities that enable seniors to meet and socialize with each other and other members of the Boxborough community.
- To work with various organizations that provide senior luncheons.
- To work with the Friends of the Council on Aging (FCOA) in its support of Boxborough seniors.
Join the COA email list on the Notify Me® section. This notification will be labeled as the Council on Aging Email List
- Council on Aging Brochure (PDF)
- Council on Aging Van Transportation Guidelines (PDF)
- Council on Aging Weather Cancelation Guidelines (PDF)
- Application - Senior Tax Work-off FY22
- COA Winter 2021 Yoga with Rebecca Registration with waiver.pdf
- COA Winter 2021 Fitness with Holly Registration with waiver.docx.pdf
- COA Winter 2022 Qigong-Tai Chi Registration and Waiver
- January 2022 Buzz Newsletter