Acton Regional CBDG-CV Childcare Subsidy Program
The Towns of Acton, Boxborough, Littleton, Maynard and Westford have been awarded funds from the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development through a regional CARES ACT Community Development Block Grant Program to provide COVID-specific relief to local communities.
Childcare Subsidies are available for low to moderate-Income families in all five towns. Participating families will receive $3,000 for children preschool aged or younger and $2,000 for children in Kindergarten to age 13 towards their daycare or after school costs so that parents and guardians may work, go to school or seek employment.
Funds will be allocated to income qualified families that submit complete applications on a first come, first serve basis. Applications are considered complete after all supporting income verification documentation has been provided to the town. The town currently has $40,000 in funding available for this new initiative. Program eligibility will be based on the maximum income limits listed below.
Income Eligibility Chart (80% of Area Median Income)
Income Limit for Residents of Acton, Boxborough, Littleton, Maynard
Income Limit for Residents of Westford
Interested residents should contact Boxborough’s Assistant Town Administrator, Rajon Hudson, for questions on program eligibility.
Assistant Town Administrator
Office: (978) 264-1718
Completed applications can be emailed to Rajon Hudson or mailed to the following address:
Town Administrator's Office
ATTN: Childcare Subsidy Program
29 Middle Road
Boxborough, MA 01719
Listed below is the application for the program
- Family Application - English (PDF)
- Family Application - English (Word)
- Family Application- Hindi (PDF)
- Family Application- Hindi (Word)
- Family Application- Portguese (PDF)
- Family Application- Portguese (Word)
- Family Application- Russian (PDF)
- Family Application- Russian (Word)
- Family Application- Simplified Chinese (PDF)
- Family Application- Simplified Chinese (Word)
- Family Application- Spanish (PDF)
- Family Application- Spanish (Word)