Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Boxborough will hold its annual town election on Tuesday, May 18. Nomination papers are available for elected town offices at the Town Clerk’s office, Boxborough Town Hall, 29 Middle Road. Candidates must come in person to take out papers, and due to the ongoing COVID-19 emergency, should make an appointment with the Clerk to do so. Completed nomination papers must be filed with the Board of Registrars/Town Clerk by Tuesday, March 30, at 5:00pm. Twenty-eight certified signatures from voters registered in Boxborough are required in order to be placed on the ballot. Offices that will be on the 2021 town ballot are as follows:
• Moderator, one-year term: 1 seat
• Select Board, three-year term: 2 seats
• School Committee, three-year term: 1 seat
• Planning Board, three-year term: 1 seat
• Library Trustees, three-year term: 2 seats
• Board of Health, three-year term: 1 seat
• Constable, three-year term: 1 seat
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Town Clerk Liz Markiewicz at 978-264-1727 or email@example.com.