Help with access to Community and Social Services is provided through the Council on Aging Director, Lauren Abraham.
Lauren provides professional social services to Boxborough residents. Her private office is located in the East wing on the first floor of Town Hall. Please contact Lauren Abraham for confidential information, referrals, and advocacy.
- Mass Health Connector to apply online for MassHealth and other health insurance options
- Massachusetts Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
- Massachusetts 211 for a variety of info and referrals
- Massachusetts Substance Abuse Helpline-search for substance abuse treatment facilities
- William James College Interface - referrals for behavioral health providers accepting your insurance plans
- Southern Middlesex Opportunity Council (SMOC) for information about housing programs, HeadStart, WIC, and more
|Lauren Abraham, LICSW||978-264-1717|