Federal Tax Forms
IRS.gov is the official website of the IRS. You can find federal tax forms and other helpful resources there, including:
The library has limited copies of 1040 forms, 1040 instruction booklets, and 1040EZ forms available. You can order forms to be delivered by U.S. mail by going to: https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/order-products, or call 1-800-829-3676.
Massachusetts State Tax Forms
For state income tax, you can find forms, resources, and pertinent advice on the state government website: https://www.mass.gov/personal-income-tax. Useful links on the page include:
- 2017 MA personal income tax forms and instructions.
- 2017 Personal income tax changes.
- File your personal income tax.
- Check the status of your tax refund.
- Pay your personal income tax. (Links to MassTaxConnect.)
The library has a limited number of MA Form 1 booklets. You can find Form 1 as well as other personal income tax forms and instructions online at: https://www.mass.gov/service-details/personal-income-tax-forms-and-instructions, or request for it by calling 1-800-392-6089.