SUBMISSIONS AND CORRESPONDENCE DUING COVID-19
Applications must be submitted in the drop box located just to the left of the front door at Town Hall (29 Middle Road in Boxborough), and electronically submitted to email@example.com. At this time, we are only requiring one hard copy and one electronic copy to be submitted. The Planning Department reserves the right to request the total number of copies normally required in the application process. Correspondence may be submitted in hard copy via the drop box or submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town Planner acts as the primary inter-board liaison on land use matters. The Town Planner provides technical assistance and advises Town boards and departments on issues relating to land use regulation, permitting, municipal planning, open space preservation, economic development, and affordable housing. The Town Planner is also responsible for GIS (Geographic Information System) operations.
- Zoning Bylaw
- Zoning Map
- Aquifer Protection District Map (North)
- Aquifer Protection District Map (South)
- Wireless Overlay District Map
- Earth Removal Bylaw
- Stone Walls Bylaw
- Abutter's Guide to the Development Review Process
- Rules & Regulations Governing the Subdivision of Land
- Approval Not Required Application - Form A
- Preliminary Subdivision Plan Application - Form B
- Definitive Subdivision Plan Application - Form C